public opening. screen shot from the documentation video.
Concept of Time/Space/Speed
‘mind-time’ is not linear.
: The concept of time talks about
Speed, acceleration and deceleration of time,
is about 5-dimensional of world
; about memory and imagination world,
• The floating around Moira characters describe the characteristic of memory (or dreams).
• The animation in the boundaries (windows: past – wishes – negative relationships – positive relationships – wishes – future – past) shows the Moira group’s specific stories, but they are not limited by the space; they are connected with the entire scene.
• The lines that the Moira characters leave behind them are their life threads, or traces.
• Based on Arnold Schoenberg’s 12 tone composition method, the scores were composed by Windsor Viney.
• The music is like the Moira characters’ life span, and our destiny. It cannot come back until the cycle completes ; creation – preservation – destruction.
• Each of 4 characters are represented by 3 tones (3 aspects of their destiny).
• Determining the narrative through interaction slowly reveals the destiny of the Moira characters.
• The participant’s movement of the representative characters triggers portions of the narrative and the sound.